Types of Information Collected.
First Name, Surname, Phone Numbers, Email Address, Billing Address, Purchase History, Bank Details, Registered Name, Directors, Registration No. , Accounts Contact
1.1. Methods of Collection
In the general conduct of business, Yamp Camp collects information relevant to the services being sought across the range of products & services it offers (listed previously) from:
Such information will generally be collected directly via the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email, in our office or through a telephone conversation with you. In addition, you may choose to submit information directly to us via several methods, including:
– in response to marketing or other communications
– through social media
– by signing up for a Yamp Camp newsletter
– through participation in an offer or promotion
– in connection with an actual or potential business relationship with us
You may also agree to third parties disclosing information about you to us that those third parties have collected. “Your rights & choices” section of this Privacy Notice specifies your ability, to opt out or limit the usage of the information collected.
We, our service providers and partners collect certain information by using automated means, such as cookies and web beacons,when you interact with our advertisements or visit our website. The information we collect in this manner may include:IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs and information on actions taken or interaction with our digital assets. We may use third-party web analytics services on our website. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our websites and apps. “Your Rights and Choices” section of this Privacy Notice specifies your ability, to opt out or limit the usage of the information collected.
1.2. Purposes of Collection
Generally, we will collect, use and hold your information for the purposes of:
– Process payments / transactions including: Accounting, Clearing, Billing, Reconciliation, Collection, Complaints, Enquiries, Trade Reference Checks and related dispute resolution activities
– Provide, administer and communicate with you about Yamp Camp products, services, offers, programs and promotions
– Compile business directories, including business contact information
– Operate, monitor, evaluate and improve our products, services, websites, other digital assets
– Developing new products and services
– Managing communications and optimisation of advertising
– Functionality of our websites and other digital assets
– Comply with industry standards and Yamp Camp policies
1.3. Lawful Basis of Processing
Yamp Camp processes your information under the following
– Accounting software: we will process and store your information on our accounting software for the purpose of quotes, sales orders, invoicing and credit control.
– CRM software: following market research, referrals, verbal contact or email contacts we will process and store your information for the purpose of conducting business, developing relationships with Yamp Camp
– Dispatch software: we will process and store your information when arranging shipment of orders place with Yamp camp.
2. Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you,
Yamp Camp reserve the right to transfer your information in the event of a sale or transfer (wholly or partially) of our business or assets, with reasonable efforts for the acquirer protect / use your information consistent with our Privacy Notice. You can exercise your rights to contact the acquiring entity with questions concerning the protection and processing of your information.
2.1 How long do we keep information for
We will keep information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform the purposes listed above. We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We generally keep personal information for 7 years after last contact with you. However, Yamp Camp reserves the right to keep information for longer if we feel that this is in the legitimate interests of Yamp Camp
2.2 Access and Correction
You have the right to:
– obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you
– request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you
– receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you
To exercise these rights, please contact us as set forth below.
2.3 Your Rights and Choices
Your rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you enable you to exercise choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
2.4 Opting out of processing
If you feel that the information we hold about you in incorrect or inaccurate you can contact us outlining the information you feel is incorrect of inaccurate
If you would like to object to any processing of your information by Yamp Camp you can contact us outlining what processing of information you would like to object to. If you would like Yamp Camp to delete information we hold about you, you can contact us outlining what information you would like deleted.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request to access, update, correct or delete your personal information, please contact us on the details below.
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by
– e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
– unsubscribing via the “unsubscribe link” within the marketing e-mails you receive from us,
– contacting Yamp Camp as indicated below.
2.5 Withdrawal of Consent
If we obtain your information by consent you have the right to withdraw any consent you previously provided to us. If we process your information under legitimate interest you can object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. Yamp Camp will apply your preferences going forward. Doing so will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Yamp Camp services and promotions.
3 How to Contact Us / Complaints and Feedback
– want to make a complaint about a breach of your personal information, applicable privacy laws / principles or a concern about Yamp Camp privacy practices
– would like access and/or update information or preferences you provided to us,
You also may e-mail us at: email@example.com
To assist us in responding to your request, please give full details of the issue. We attempt to review and respond to all complaints within a reasonable time. If we cannot for lawful reasons complete your request, we will explain this to you to the extent that we lawfully can.
3.1 How We Protect Personal Information
The security of your personal information is very important and Yamp Camp is committed to protecting the information we collect. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide, or we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Yamp Camp stores personal information only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which the personal information was collected, unless otherwise required or authorised by applicable law. We take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if required by law or if the personal information is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it.
4 Updating this Privacy Statement
We will update this statement from time to time so we suggest that you review this statement at regular intervals. Where we undergo substantial changes to our privacy statement we will endeavour to inform you directly about these changes.