Arrive at a new camp, set up & ready for you after your ride every day.
Arrive at a new camp,
set up & ready for you
after your ride every day.
No need to carry kit or worry about organising supplies and logistics, we will do this for you!
Cycle through beautiful and challenging Sussex countryside with a real sense of purpose.
WHAT IS VELOGLAMP?
VeloGlamp is based around some of the best and most beautiful camping and glamping sites in the South of England , and provides cyclists with the opportunity to go on multi-day adventures, through beautiful and challenging terrain, without the need to carry kit or worry about organising supplies and logistics.
• New campsite each night
• Daily transport of all personal kit between sites
• Bell tents and bedding inc. camp beds and air mattresses
• Camps fully set up pre arrival each day
• All on bike nutrition
• Breakfast, dinner and planned pub lunch* stops
• Plenty of food
• Support van on call for serious mechanicals and non-serious injuries.
• Pre-planned routes and Garmin devices*
• Alternative route difficulties with meeting points
• Overnight bike security
• Bike and personal accident insurance*
• Local knowledge and advice
• Evening entertainment (inc. ride analysis and prizegiving)
• Orienteering and daily challenges
• Transfers to / from station (including bikes)
Cycle to some of the country’s most beautiful,
remote and unspoilt tent only campsites, with a new camp set up for you each night.
Comfortable air beds are provided with warm bedding,
in state of the art bell tents, along with warm showers.
Cycle through the quiet lanes of Sussex,
just nestled beneath the glorious south downs.
provides the perfect weeklong or weekend getaway
– with some very challenging hills and
incredibly beautiful scenery.
FOOD & DRINK
Delicious, nutritious meals will be prepared for you, with more than plenty of food provided.
For lunch, pre-planned pubs, cafes and restaurants are integrated into the route, to allow groups to catch up with each other, and rest the legs with a swift glass of wine, or local ale.
All on bike nutrition is provided, with a wide selection of gels and isotonic drinks, while selected refill locations are marked along the route.
All kit is transported for you from campsite to campsite, providing comfortable expeditions, without the need for heavy backpacks or panniers.
All route planning is pre planned with GPX routes and Garmin devices can be provided*.
Different distances and difficulties can be factored in, with different groups meeting at route crossings.
SAFETY & SECURITY
On bike safety is of paramount importance, which is why our routes are carefully selected to avoid most main roads, as well as accident black spots. All bikes will be locked up under cover at night, and fully insured. The van will be on call all day in case of injuries or serious mechanicals.